From "Thomas Koch" <k...@orbiteam.de>
Subject RE: failure of some PyLucene tests on windows OS
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:39:31 GMT
> I'd expect anyone running on Windows to see these test failures.
>
> Andi..

So what do you think about this issue - can we ignore this or claim it's a
windows bug or hope that 'just' the test code is wrong?

I'd suggest to at least apply the mentioned fix (i.e. uncomment the close
call in test_PyLucene) to make this test run on windows. Of course someone
should confirm this doesn't break the tests on Linux (or other OS)... just
my thoughts.

Regards,
Thomas