From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: issue with automatic iterable detection?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 04:05:49 GMT

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011, Bill Janssen wrote:

> Andi Vajda <vajda@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> It may be simplest if you can send me the source file for this class
>> as well as a small jar file I can use to reproduce this ?
>
> Turns out to be simple to reproduce.  Put the attached in a file called
> test.java, and run this sequence:
>
> % javac -classpath . test.java
> % jar cf test.jar *.class
> % python -m jcc.__main__ --python test --shared --jar /tmp/test.jar --build --vmarg -Djava.awt.headless=true

This was a tougher one. It was triggered by a combination of things:
   - no wrapper requested for java.io.File or --package java.io
   - a subclass of a parameterized class or interface implementor of a
     parameterized interface wasn't pulling in classes used as type
     parameters (java.io.File here).

A fix is checked into jcc trunk/branch_3x rev 1075642.
This also includes the earlier fix about using absolute class names.

Andi..