From Ian McCullough <pyluc...@ipmcc.com>
Subject Use JCC wrapper from C++ (no python)
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:57:24 GMT
Hello all,

I'm curious how closely tied the JCC/Lucene wrappers are to Python. I've
been looking for a way to use Lucene from C/C++.  I'm aware of CLucene, but
it appears to have some serious issues, and I was pointed to PyLucene. Is it
conceivable that one could use the JCC-generated code from C/C++ in the
absence of Python? Or is the JCC code closely tied to the Python interfaces
to use without heavy modification?

Thanks,
Ian