From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: JVM errors
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 23:36:18 GMT
That's a good thought.

I just wish I knew how to interpret the JVM fatal error. I rarely ever
see them working with straight java,
so I'm also wondering if something else is at play. Its pretty
predicatable when it happens.
Like at either a vm.detachCurrentThread or perhaps when an object
attached to the current thread
goes out of scope, but in a stressed environment.