From Bill Janssen <jans...@parc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 2.9.4-1 and 3.0.3-1 (take 2)
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:33:38 GMT
Andi Vajda <vajda@apache.org> wrote:

> So, it's "broken on 10.6 out of the box" vs "broken on 10.5 out of the
> box" or am I missing something else here ?

(1) The patch I sent should work on both, out of the box.

(2) Alternatively, if you hard-code the path as recommended by Mike
Swingler, that should work on both (possibly requiring the additional
download of a developer package for the headers -- but that's just part
of installing the Java developer tools).

Bill