From Bill Janssen <jans...@parc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 2.9.4-1 and 3.0.3-1
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 09:32:40 GMT
Andi Vajda <vajda@apache.org> wrote:

> Yes, two things made me do this:
>   1. Bill Janssen said on this list that an Apple developer he talked to
>      said that the /Developer tree is the correct one to use.

I asked again, and got this answer.  Looks like I was (wrong? talking
about a pre-release version of Snow Leopard?); Mike says to just use
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers, and explains why
that doesn't always work, and that they're aware of the problem.

So let's just hardcode that path into the setup.py file for "darwin".

Bill