From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test failures
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 17:37:36 GMT

On Fri, 21 May 2010, Herbert Roitblat wrote:

> Thanks, Andi.
> The distance test did say that it failed.

The test output you sent for the distance test doesn't seem to imply that it
failed:
   >> DistanceSorting Test
   >> Sorted by: <custom: "Location":
   >> org.apache.pylucene.search.PythonSortComparatorSource@4f9a32e0>
   >> Los Betos @ (9,6) -> 4.12310562562
   >> Cafe Poca @ (5,9) -> 5.09901951359
   >> Nico's Taco Shop @ (3,8) -> 7.28010988928

I could be missing something but the output looks correct, the restaurants
are sorted in increasing distance.

The final "make: *** [test] Error 123" you got just indicates that not all
tests passed. Each individual test reports its own failure details at the
time of running unless something else is seriously wrong just as core
dumping.

Andi..