From Valery Khamenya <khame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the best way to call Lucene from Python?
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 09:33:16 GMT
Hi Andi,
thanks for reply. I just got my hands on the "Lucene in Anction" book and
some questions disappeared.

A great thing you did, Andi, PyLucene is a wonderful piece of work, really,
thank you.

Well, I plan to use PyLucene rather more for the top-level API-calls. That
is, not that much data throughput, no huge number of calls. Extensions, if
any, would be written in Java.

So, now I am reading about scalability approaches in Lucene and, I hope, it
will work in PyLucene too.

best regards
--
Valery A.Khamenya