From Ludovico Cavedon <ludovico.cave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCC on HtmlUnit
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:49:37 GMT
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Andi Vajda<vajda@apache.org> wrote:
> Instead, I fixed half of bug PYLUCENE-1 [1] by including the stacktrace of a
> Java exception into the string representation of the Python error object
> wrapping it. When a JavaError is reported, the corresponding java stacktrace
> is now included in the error message.

This is useful!

What about not aborting in case of findClass exception, but just
printing the the class name and the exception? (see attachment).

In HtmlUnit there are two classes that raise an exception, but I do
not care about them working (and the --exclude parameter has no effect
on findClass...)

Thanks,
Ludovico