From Jonas Maurus <jonas.mau...@gmail.com>
Subject Patches for JCC: "--help" (first draft) and support for bdist_wininst
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:39:34 GMT
Hey,

while I continued working on wrapping iText with JCC I created two
small modifications to JCC that might be of interest. The first one is
a first draft of a help message when JCC is executed without
parameters or '--help' and the second one are small modifications to
cpp.py and python.py that enable the creation of Windows package
installers in addition to normal bdists and eggs by adding the
command-line parameter '--wininst'.

cheers,
Jonas