From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCC Install
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:48:21 GMT

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Andi Vajda wrote:

> Thank you for the patch.
> This is the second time in a week that someone suggest the same thing: a
> variable to specify the JDK root (JAVA_HOME or somesuch).
> I'll take the ideas from both patches and incorporate that into JCC's
> setup.py.

I added a 'JDK' dict variable to setup.py that contains the root of the jdk
installation for each platform. I then replaced all hard coded occurrences
of that directory in the INCLUDES and LFLAGS dicts.
If a JCC_JDK env variable is set it supercedes the value in setup.py for
your platform.

I hope this implements the spirit of both patches submitted last week about
this. I verified that I didn't break anything on Mac OS X, Solaris, Ubuntu
Intrepid (64-bit) and Win2k.

Thanks again for the suggestions !

Andi..