From Jacob Floyd <techgurufl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCC Install
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:06:05 GMT

> I added a 'JDK' dict variable to setup.py that contains the root of the jdk
> installation for each platform. I then replaced all hard coded occurrences
> of that directory in the INCLUDES and LFLAGS dicts.
> If a JCC_JDK env variable is set it supercedes the value in setup.py for
> your platform.

Sweet. Thanks. The gentoo devs weren't liking the idea of exporting so
many variables in the ebuild and, at least one person called my
implementation "hackish", so I made the changes to setup.py, which hid
some of the LFLAGS that they didn't like.

Thanks,
Jacob Floyd

PS Got a date slated for release yet?