From Christian Heimes <li...@cheimes.de>
Subject Re: Wrapping PDFBox with JCC
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 22:48:09 GMT
Christian Heimes wrote:
> Thanks Andi! Your proposed solution worked like a charm and the file
> compiles. However the next file breaks with another error. This time it
> didn't help to add "operator" to the list of RES

Follow up:
Apparently JCC doesn't check the list of RESERVED words when it creates
namespaces. I tried a quick fix but it's much more work than I thought.
Both cpp.py and python.py must be changed. Every #include, namespace and
class related line has to check for RESERVED and mangle the name if
necessary.

Christian