From Bill Janssen <jans...@parc.com>
Subject wrapping template types; neo4j
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:11:01 GMT
I'm not sure enums are high-priority, but comprehending template types
seems to be useful -- and perhaps vital going forward.  As you say, the
Lucene community is moving in this direction.

For the moment with neo4j, I've added a concrete type which instantiates
the Java interface, and packaged that with the other jar files.  That
makes it reasonably Pythonic to generate instances, but I've also
suggested to the neo4j project that they include this class to their
codebase, so that neo4j can just be wrapped and used out-of-the-box.
Since this (making neo4j work with JCC) is a "major" priority issue in
the neo4j bug-tracker, I have hopes it may happen.

Bill