From Aaron Lav <a...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Occasional SIGSEGV passing lists of ints to Java int[] - not JCC's fault
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:13:37 GMT
On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 07:58:31PM -0500, Aaron Lav wrote:
> I've also tried modifying the output testjcc.c so it doesn't
> contain the lines from INSTALL_TYPE(JObject,module) ... to '__install__(module);', and
it still seems to crash.  At this point, the amount of JCC
> code running is really minimal ...

To follow up, I've reproduced the crash without any JCC code, using
the code at http://www.pobox.com/~asl2/python_jni_bug.tar.gz

I thought everyone would like to know that JCC isn't at fault here.
(The code in the tarfile initializes Python from within Java, so
there's not even any call to JNI_CreateJavaVM and thus no code similarity
at all.)

   Aaron Lav (asl2@pobox.com)