lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Mauro Dragoni <maurodrag...@gmail.com>
Subject Full document collection
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:59:53 GMT
Hi to everyone,
I am looking for a complete document collection, freely available, containing:

* full document content
* queries
* relevance judgments

in order to test the enrichment of these documents with semantic
information coming from external knowledge bases.
Do you know of such a collection?

I found a link to the Ancestry.com Forum Dataset collection, but I am
not able to find the documents.
This collection should be very interesting for my experiments;
obviously others are welcome... :)

Thank you in advance for any help about it.

Mauro.

--
Dr. Mauro Dragoni
Ph.D. in Computer Science.

My Research Site: https://dkm.fbk.eu/index.php/Mauro_Dragoni
My Business Site: http://www.dragotechpro.com
My News-Project Site: http://www.dragotimes.com

Confidentially Notice. This electronic mail transmission may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. Do not read this,
if you are not the person named to.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited.
If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
and delete the original transmission and its attachments without
reading or saving it in any manner.