lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ORP newbie
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:02:33 GMT
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teofili@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am a newbie to the Open Relevance Project, and I find its objectives very
> interesting.
> I took a look at the wiki and, as I am also UIMA committer, I am looking
> for possible ways I can help the project.
> So please let me know if there is something I can help with, or what else
> should I read or study before :-)
> Have a nice day,
> Tommaso

Hello, can you join the developer mailing list?
http://lucene.apache.org/openrelevance/mail.html

there is one proposal already being discussed about (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ORP/Open+Relevance+Viewer) on
that list. if you have ideas on that or other things please speak up!

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com