lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [SIG-IRList] [CLEF 2010] Ten Years of CLEF Test Data Available Online
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:25:10 GMT
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Nicola Ferro <ferro@dei.unipd.it>
> Date: April 22, 2010 1:37:49 AM EDT
> To: IRList@lists.shef.ac.uk
> Subject: [SIG-IRList] [CLEF 2010] Ten Years of CLEF Test Data Available Online
>
> In the context of:
>
> CLEF 2010 - Conference on Multilingual and Multimodal Information Access
> Evaluation
> 20-23 September 2010, Padua, Italy
> http://www.clef2010.org/
>
> we should like to remind you that we would be particularly happy to receive
> submissions that report in-depth experiments using existing CLEF collections
> in any imaginable, interesting way.
>
> We are thus pleased to inform you that "Ten Years of CLEF Test Data" are now
> available for system benchmarking and research purposes on the DIRECT
> system. The data is available for the following tracks: Ad-Hoc (2000-2009),
> Domain-Specific (2000-2008), and GeoCLEF (2005-2008). It can be freely
> accessed through the DIRECT system at:
>
> http://direct.dei.unipd.it/
>
> after requesting an account by pushing the "Subscribe to the DIRECT system" button on
the top and
> following the procedure.
>
> Once you have accessed the system, you will be able to download: topics,
> relevance judgments and pools, experiments and the related performance
> measure.
>
> We strongly encourage you to make use of these data, mining them and
> carrying out new and imaginative analyses to uncover the hidden potential of
> ten years of CLEF evaluation campaigns.
>
> We also invite you to submit and report the outcomes of your study and
> analysis of the CLEF data at the CLEF 2010 Conference
> (http://www.clef2010.org/index.php?page=pages/call_for_paper.html)
>
> Best regards,
> The CLEF 2010 Chairs

irlist email
> [The email address is required only if you want to unsubscribe with an address other
than the address with which you send the message]

> o	For more info, visit: http://www.sigir.org/sigirlist/
> These files are not to be sold or used for commercial purposes.
> THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT DO NOT REPRESENT THOSE OF THE EDITOR, THE
UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO OR THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD.
> AUTHORS ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR MATERIAL.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem using Solr/Lucene: http://www.lucidimagination.com/search