lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From "Avi Rappoport, Search Tools Consulting" <consu...@searchtools.com>
Subject Re: Comments on ORP Wiki Additions ?
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:56:59 GMT
I volunteer to add a general introduction, it's What I Do.  Probably
not this afternoon, maybe tomorrow.

Also, I think we should use orp / ORP all the time, as "or" is way
too ambiguous and confusing.

Avi

--
Search Tools Consulting: expert advice for Enterprise Search
    (510) 845-2551  -- <mailto: consult9@searchtools.com>