lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comments on ORP Wiki Additions ?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:49:32 GMT
first of all, thanks for adding this content!

in my opinion one thing that might be helpful would be an 'introduction'
section that is VERY high-level. I don't want to sound negative but your
'high level outline' is actually quite technical :)

it might be a good thing for this project if we had some content somewhere
that explained at a very very high level what this whole relevance testing
thing is all about...

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com