lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mbenn...@ideaeng.com>
Subject Re: Comments on ORP Wiki Additions ?
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:12:29 GMT
Hey Avi!

Thanks for the links; Berkeley.edu eh? they still in business?  ;-)

I'm not sure what you have in mind for an introduction, can it maybe be
folded into the pages I've started?  I took a stab at a short intro after
Robert's comments.  Of course if it doesn't fit in there we can always cross
link.

Since I've got your eyeballs for a sec, and *if* it's something you're into,
could you maybe also add some info about OpenSearch to the "Interaction with
other Engines" or "Implementations" section?  I suspect you and I are both
big fans of interoperability!  The code I'm working on does adapters to
OpenSearch for engines that don't support it natively, specifically the Atom
dialect (vs RSS2).

Mark

--
Mark Bennett / New Idea Engineering, Inc. / mbennett@ideaeng.com
Direct: 408-733-0387 / Main: 866-IDEA-ENG / Cell: 408-829-6513