lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mbenn...@ideaeng.com>
Subject Re: Comments on ORP Wiki Additions ?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:31:20 GMT
Hi Robert,

By "pooling", you mean they combine different sets of source docs and
question sets, in kind of a patch work?  If that's what you mean, do you
know how that process was generally done?  How close to "perfection", ie
total coverage by humans, do you think they got?

If that's not what you meant by "pooling" then I'm a bit confused...

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Bennett / New Idea Engineering, Inc. / mbennett@ideaeng.com
Direct: 408-733-0387 / Main: 866-IDEA-ENG / Cell: 408-829-6513