lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Any Java/ASF qrels code yet?
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:18:02 GMT
Hi Mark,

good to see more people on the list. We have recently started working
on the project but many of us are very busy working on new features
and cleanups in lucene. We already have very early stage support for
two collections tempo, hamshahri  (indosesian and persian). The
sourcecode currently hardly does anything else than downloading and
transforming the sourcecode to work with lucene/contrib/benchmark.
We are still within a decision phase how we distribute test corpus
data and utility code that helps users with relevance testing.
Even if we can not help at the current stage of the project I want to
encourage you to stay tuned, we gonna make progress soon!
To see what is already available look at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/openrelevance/trunk/

simon