lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Java/ASF qrels code yet?
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:45:11 GMT
Hello,

I wasn't sure what you were asking, do you already have your own
corpus/queries/judgements and are looking for something similar to
trec_eval?

If so, the lucene-java benchmark 'quality' package can already take queries
and judgements files, and run the experiment against a lucene index, and
finally produce "similar" summary output.

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com