lucene-openrelevance-user mailing list archives

From Omar Alonso <oralo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenRelevance and crowdsourcing
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:38:18 GMT
Forgot to add this extra info.

Here is an example of a graded relevance evaluation experiment that I'm currently running:

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=5WPZ72HM8TVZZV1XGYG0

You can login to MTurk using your Amazon account and do a few assignments just to get an idea
of the kind of work.

o.