lucene-nutch-general mailing list archives

From "Niva kedem" <niv...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Website Design
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:00:04 GMT

Hello,

I would like to offer you a new, fresh website design. I'm a professional
web designer, and you are welcome to browse my recent work at:

www.nivakedem.com

I can also offer you all kind of web solutions (Development, hosting,
E-commerce etc.).
I design creative, friendly websites: your website will not only be a nice
showcase; it will become a powerful business tool. But don't worry about how it will look:
If I will design it for
you - no one will forget it. Your website will stay in your visitor's mind much longer others.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter; I appreciate your business.

Niva Kedem
http://www.nivakedem.com
Tel: 416-821-7238
nivakm@sympatico.ca