From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.Net ready for graduation?
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 19:23:45 GMT
2 points:

1. Graduating as a Lucene subproject doesn't make too much sense as there
is hardly any relation between the two, and I can hardly see any benefit
from going that route just because of expecting to gain more traffic. This
is despite the fact that Lucene.NET is a direct port: that's mainly because
Java devs don't do .NET...

2. Graduating would probably bring more people in - making some noise and
showing the project is alive is likely to attract more people