From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.Net ready for graduation?
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 18:51:39 GMT

I share your concerns with the depth of the community discussions. I will look at compiling
some statistics on it, but my feeling is you're right, it's not entirely positive outside
the lucene-net-dev mailing list.

Graduating as a Sub project under Lucene makes sense to be me as well, I'll look into the
differences in the process for that

~P