From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject resolution proposal
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:45:24 GMT

Hey All,
Just as an FYI, I've proposed our resolution to the general incubator list for feedback. I
didn't cc the devs and users because it was creating too much spam and confusion over which
list was getting appropriate replies.
If you do have feedback, preferably you can respond on the thread in general@incubator. However,
if you aren't subscribed to that list, I'm happy to take feedback here
Thanks~Prescott

> From: geobmx540@hotmail.com
> To: general@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: [PROPOSAL] Lucene.Net Graduation Resolution
> Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:41:38 -0700
>

> Hey all,
> I think we're ready to move along in the graduation process. If you would please review
our graduation resolution and provide any feedback the Lucene.Net team would greatly appreciate
it: