From Simone Chiaretta <simone.chiare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Already some forks of Lucene.Net going on
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:45:49 GMT
Searching on codeplex doesn't seem like there are project called "Lucene":

http://www.codeplex.com/site/search?query=Lucene&sortBy=Relevance&licenses=|&ac=3

<http://www.codeplex.com/site/search?query=Lucene&sortBy=Relevance&licenses=|&ac=3>there
is Luce*R*e if that's what you are referring to

Simone