From Hans Merkl ...@hmerkl.com>
Subject Setting wildcard queries as default for QueryParser
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 03:27:12 GMT
When my users enter a term like "word" I would like it be treated as a
wildcard query "word*" so all terms beginning with "word" are found. Is
there a way to tell the QueryParser to automatically create wildcard queries
or do I have to parse the query myself? This shouldn't be a problem for
simple queries but it may become tricky for more complex queries.