From Matt Honeycutt <mbhoneyc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Java Vs .Net
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 16:54:47 GMT
I haven't compared Lucene to Lucene.NET, but I have seen huge performance
improvements in Weka on .NET vs. Java.  Taking the Java jar files and using
IKVM.NET to produce a .NET assembly resulted in a huge performance
improvement.  I would fully expect Lucene.NET to hold a similar performance
advantage over its Java equivalent.