From Nitin Shiralkar <nit...@coreobjects.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.NET Stable Release
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 04:42:06 GMT
Is there any decision on formal release?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dmitri Moore [mailto:dmoore@colddata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:07 AM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lucene.NET Stable Release

No problem, Nitin. At first, I, personally, was hesitant to use
Lucene.net in production due to the fact it didn't really look like it
was supported at all. The home page is outdated and misleading, the Wiki
link is still broken, News section is old, and so forth. I truly
appreciate all the hard work put into this product, therefore, I think
it sucks to turn away people with these kind of shortcomings.

I am sure there are many people out there who went through a similar
experience. I understand lack of resources on an open source project,
but not being able to get proper access to update website info seems a
little odd.

Dmitri.