From "Valter Mazzola" <valter.mazz...@cointer.it>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net & web.config
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:04:24 GMT
No  it's only an .aspx And an .aspx.cs,
May I add it to webconfig manually? And how it's done? Will I need the
publicKeyToken?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Harding [mailto:dean.harding@dload.com.au]
Sent: venerdì 5 ottobre 2007 9.48
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene.Net & web.config

Valter Mazzola wrote:
> The error is :
>
> CS0246: impossible to find the type or name in the space Lucene, probably
> A using or a reference to an assembly is
> missing

I assume this is a "ASP.NET Web Site" as opposed to just a "Web Site"
(that is, there's a .csproj file and all that in there) -- is that right?

In that case, you've got to add Lucene.Net to your project's references
(right-click on "References" then select "Add Reference"). Just copying
it into the Bin folder is not enough.

Dean.