From "Jokin Cuadrado" <joki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help With Search Please
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:06:40 GMT
I can't help you with your difference between queries, but i suggest
to you, to analyze the sinonims at the analize time, so you only will
have to search over one term and the search will perform better.

--
Jokin

On 3/16/07, Chris Martin <chris.martin@mykb.com> wrote:
> Oh boy! LOL
>
> The sample code is too crazy to post but, I'll get 'er my best and try to portray what
it is I'm doing. You have to understand that this code is deep within an abstraction layer
to facilitate multiple search options. I'm 99% positive that the query objects that I'm generating
are just what I want. I just don't see how I can use my Analyzer with them. Which, I think
is the real problem here.