From René de Vries <rene.de.vr...@howardshome.com>
Subject RE: New user question
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 06:59:55 GMT
There are many users of lucene.net A very good example is found here: http://www.dotlucene.net/

René

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaw, James [mailto:James_Shaw@intuit.com]
Sent: maandag 6 november 2006 20:57
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: george@aroush.net
Subject: RE: New user question

Re-sending it to the correct mailing list address since it got bounced
when sent to 'lucene-net-user@lucene.apache.org' (someone should update
email address!)

One more question: Are there any users of Lucene.NET (not the Java
Lucene, but the .NET version)?  The examples I've seen so far have been
using the Java version.