From "Shaw, James" <James_S...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: New user question
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:56:47 GMT
Re-sending it to the correct mailing list address since it got bounced
when sent to 'lucene-net-user@lucene.apache.org' (someone should update
email address!)

One more question: Are there any users of Lucene.NET (not the Java
Lucene, but the .NET version)?  The examples I've seen so far have been
using the Java version.