From Jan Slansky <jslan...@webgroup.cz>
Subject Re: How to limit search to directory
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 08:41:40 GMT
Hi George,

thank you for your reply. I have found that there is field named
"parent". So it would be fine to use it in my search query (AND
parent:d:\data\documents).
But there is problem with parsing of colon, underscore and backslash
characters. Even when I escape them (: as a \: ) the final query is
without these characters and they are replaced with space. I tried to
place d:\data\documents in quotations.
What is wrong with parsing of these special characters? I'm using latest
(I hope so) Lucene.net.dll (1.9.0.7).

Jan