From WAJ <>
Subject Where can I find a good gocumentation
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:05:44 GMT
  I am trying to test the Release 1.9 (build 7, 2006-10-11)
. When I compile it in VS2005, it is giving many errors like "Warning 2 The referenced component
'Lucene.Net' could not be found. " I know that I should make reference to Lucene.Net.dll ,
but where can I get it?
  I am new to Where can I get a full documentation to start from zero?
  Thanks in advance,

 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez
des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.