From "Jeff Rodenburg" <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing records from searchresult
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:24:51 GMT
Trond -

We have several assumptions that have to be made about how your index was
created, i.e. analyzer in use, contents of fields, etc.  Normally, if you
provide a unit test that mimics the behavior you're seeing, it's easier for
all of us to provide feedback.

Can you provide some information about the version of dotlucene you're
using?

-- j