From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Version 1.9
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 01:05:01 GMT

will need your help to finish it off.

Regards,

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: Spam [mailto:spam@finnie.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:52 AM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Version 1.9

Sorry to state the obvious, but isn't this the point of having it available
to us via SVN, so we can help? There's not much incentive to sign up to be a
committer if the version available is 1.4.3. If there were a list of
outstanding issues in getting the Nunit test done on JIRA, I'm pretty
certain someone can help.

Respectfully,
Doug