lucene-lucene-net-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Currens <currens.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user feedback on 3.0.3
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:37:00 GMT
Okay, I looked over the properties, and after a few slight changes, I think
they nearly all of them are within reason (either doing a
small mathematical computation or null check).  I'm actually very eager to
start hearing feedback on the API changes.  I think most people will be
able to figure it out easily.

It would also be nice if people could find bugs we could fix before
releasing it.  Actually, it would be nice if people knew there was a 3.0.3
version  coming out.  So, I say go for it.

Thanks,
Christopher