lucene-lucene-net-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Jordan <robe...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:08:45 GMT
On 20.09.2011 23:48, Prescott Nasser wrote:
> Hey all seems like we are set with 2.9.4? Feedback has been positive and its been quiet.
Do we feel ready to vote for a new release?

I don't know if the build infrastructure is part of the
release. If yes, then there is an open issue:

Contrib doesn't build right now because there
are some assembly name mismatches between certain *.csproj
files and  build/scripts/contrib.targets.

The following patches should fix the issue:

https://github.com/robert-j/lucene.net/commit/c5218bca56c19b3407648224781eec7316994a39

https://github.com/robert-j/lucene.net/commit/50bad187655d59968d51d472b57c2a40e201d663

Also, the fix for [LUCENENET-358] is basically making
Lucene.Net.dll a .NET 4.0-only assembly:

https://github.com/apache/lucene.net/commit/23ea6f52362fc7dbce48fd012cea129a7350c73c

Did we agree about abandoning .NET <= 3.5?

Robert