lucene-lucene-net-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Mateja <peter.mat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal Stage: Net Idiomatic Api Version
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 15:49:32 GMT
Resharper <http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper/>is a fantastic tool for
auto-formatting code to a particular standard.  I haven't done a complete
sweep, but it seems that the default settings match the Microsoft guidelines
closely.  It isn't free unfortunately, but if you're a professional .Net
developer it makes life much easier!

Also, I 2nd the Krzysztof book.  Excellent reading.  I'll dig it out and
give it another scan.

Peter Mateja
peter.mateja@gmail.com