lucene-lucene-net-dev mailing list archives

From "Vijay Santhanam" <vi...@spectrumwired.com>
Subject Solr for .NET
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:50:40 GMT
Hi Lucenenites,

Has anyone heard  of any C# Solr ports?

I'd like to continue coding a C# port like this in my spare time.

Alternatively, if a Lucene.NET developer could give me some instructions on
what to port, I'd be happy to contribute to Lucene.Net. I'm not sure where
to begin.

http://www.spectrumwired.com/images/spacer.gif

http://www.spectrumwired.com/images/spacer.gif

Vijay Santhanam
B.Eng.(Soft.)
Spectrum Wired - Software Engineer

T: +61 2 4925 3266
F: +61 2 4925 3255
M: +61 407 525 087
W:  <http://www.spectrumwired.com> www.spectrumwired.com

http://www.spectrumwired.com/images/email_sig_logo_2.gif

http://www.spectrumwired.com/images/spacer.gif

Disclaimer: This email and any attached files are intended solely for the
named addressee, are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. The copying or distribution of them or any information they
contain, by anyone other than the addressee, is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please let us know by telephone or return the
email to the sender and destroy all copies. Thank you.