lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From baris.ka...@oracle.com
Subject Re: FuzzyQuery- why is it ignored?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 20:18:56 GMT
i tested this on Lucene 7.7.2 and got the same answer MAINS cannot find
MAIN but all other consonant combos at the end can be found.

i am now confident that this is a bug with Lucene.

Best regards

PS. Lucene 8.1 has drastic changes such as StandardFilter is removed in
one of the packages and asked about this in another thread.