lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From rajesh mathi <rajeshsrv11...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene - Drillsideways with Hierarchical facet
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 18:29:49 GMT
Hi,

We are implementing drillsideways with hierarchical facet using taxnomy.

we have a use case where we need to fetch the count of a particular values
in a field which is present in two types.

Example 1:
Here  value "Core" is present in both Lucene Section and Solr Section. But
we need to fetch section wise count for value "Core".

Level 1 :

Lucene ( 12 )
Solr ( 13 )

Level 2 :

Lucene ( 12 )
      -> Core ( 6 )
      -> Java ( 6 )

Solr ( 13 )
      -> Core ( 8 )
      -> Python ( 5 )

Question:
How to add lucene-->core and solr-->core in drilldownquery to fetch facet
count for each of these specific paths??

NOTE: Lucene version we use : 4.10.4

Regards,
Rajesh A