lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <wmartin...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: in memory lucene
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 13:58:25 GMT
One of the folks at OpenSource Connections put a lucene derivative on an Intel Edison (?) (tiny
board computer; raspberry pi like) a couple of years ago. That project might have something
to offer you in terms of ideas.

Sorry was only able to find a link for their project on same for Cassandra cluster. Another
interesting search result link snippet was from  eClubPrague.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Willis <quicksilversly@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:19 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: in memory lucene

Hi, i'm looking into using Lucene 7.7.0 and noticed that the RAMDirectory has been deprecated
because of inefficient synchronization issues and that we are encouraged to use MMapDirectory
instead. I was hoping to use an in memory only directory and was wondering if that would be
possible without RAMDirectory? How would I go about doing this?

Thank you
--
Jonathan Willis