lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Indexsearcher.search()
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2019 05:13:06 GMT
Hi,

Tokenization is usually performed by a query parser before searching
and the result documents may include all terms or some of the terms or
only one term in the query string (it depends on your query
configuration).

> I'm trying to make sample search application with Lucene.

Have you checked the demo package? SearchFiles class might be helpful.
http://lucene.apache.org/core/7_6_0/demo/overview-summary.html

--
Tomoko Uchida