lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Luke 7.5.0 released
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 15:50:11 GMT
Hi,

Luke 7.5.0 was just released.
For this release, we have two editions of Luke. (Sorry for the confusion.)

* Luke 7.5.0 - Swing edition
Swing edition can be downloaded from here:
https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/releases/tag/luke-swing-7.5.0

This version of Luke works with JDK 8/9/10/11.
Use of JDK 9+ is highly recommended for HiDPI displays on Windows/Linux
platforms (e.g. Surface Pro.)
See: http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/263

Here is the issue why we're switching to Swing:
https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/issues/109

This branch provides the very same features the previous release does.
On the other hand, it is currently under active development. So your
feedbacks are most welcome.

* Luke 7.5.0 - JavaFX edition
JavaFX edition (still) can be downloaded from here:
https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/releases/tag/luke-javafx-7.5.0

This version of Luke works with JDK 8/9/10/11 and JavaFX.
Please look through this guide before installing:

Installation Guide for Luke 7.5.0 JavaFX edition
https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/wiki/Installation-Guide-for-Luke-7.5.0-JavaFX-edition

----
Regards,
Tomoko